it's just a hyperlink...

Monday, August 23, 2004

Lacking...

Ok, I admit, I've gone rather lax about writing here. I write a lot more on my xanga because so many more people have it...well, at least as people at my school go. Rachel made an interesting point that you have a lot more custom options than on xanga, and that xanga was designed more for younger people (don't think she said that, but that's what I've seen). It's true that many seniors go off to college and still write on their xangas, but that's probably because that's all they've known. Heck, I didn't even know about blogger before I met Rachel. It's a lot harder to learn, especially if you have no computer/HTML sense (me, I lack the HTML sense). All this coding and stuff really threw me off because I know very minimal HTML and don't have enough patience to figure something seemingly complex out that I don't know already.

...I actually feel kinda stupid for my lack of blogging skills:-(

But that's ok! You still love me, don't you?

We had Early Music Ensemble rehearsal today! It was really surprising because I played a lot better today than I have any other year! And we also have two performances!!! You really don't know how exciting this is...I love performing at the Renaissance Festival. It's always a great day hanging out with friends, taking a detour back in time, playing some very old music, and eating the wonderful free food backstage. *sigh* I can't wait...

Hmmm....I started this post twenty minutes ago. Meh.

Gah...I'm so incredibly swamped with homework...I should probably get on that.

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2004 at 5:26 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

of course I do... :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home