it's just a hyperlink...

Sunday, May 02, 2004

~Wonderful Things, and Wonderful People~

It's kind of cliché nowadays to think of things a wonderful. I suppose you could even say that it's gotten somewhat of a more negative connotation than negative. I guess people are too cool to say it, but the funny thing is, I picked up the word from a very cool person.

Yes, Meghan, it is you. You taught me the wonderful uses of this word. Simply amazing:-).

Of course, then there's always the person I can describe as wonderful. Don't get me wrong, you are wonderfully amazing people. You really are, but I am refering to one truely wonderful person that always shines in the constant, wonderously dark night. You know who you are.

Speaking of wondrous glows, everytime I think about what we've been through, I think of how wonderful we really are. It's truely a miracle to have you and still have you. You're a tough cookie, and a heavy camper. Without that, we wouldn't still have our wonderful moments together.

I guess I've used the word wonderful quite a bit now, but you have to understand how much it means to me. Without it, I wouldn't be able to describe my feelings as well, I couldn't express my opinions as well, and I couldn't even tell someone how i felt about them as well. If you're going to glow, then glow on. At least then I can relish in the warmth of your aura, but never forget that I'm glowing back for you.

By the way, I know that your words to me are endless. It seems like you were trying to limit your words in the card because of lack of space. I love you for saying what you do. For everything else, I love you because you imply it in the way you speak to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home