Funny Things
Who here think's I'm funny? Or, at least, can be funny? Didn't expect many of you to raise your hands. That's mainly because I don't try to be funny to most of you out there. If i know you, I'll joke around. It's just not in my nature to crack jokes at people who don't know me because they wouldn't understand how I got my joke, or even sometimes why it's funny. Make sense?
I guess that's why I have such a flagrant humor with Rachel. She knows me. She really does. I really don't have much else to hide from her, not that some inferences couldn't be drawn. Anyways, we constantly and consistantly call each other weird. We really are, but all that matters is that we can be weird around each other and not think it's too weird to like. We, actually, kind of cling more to each other because of it.
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love those I can crack jokes at because it's the people who understand my jokes and what I'm actually meaning. I guess you can just think I'm a funny person or a weird funny person, or at least relish in the fact that I love you when I make a joke. I guess that's all rather funny, in it's own way, of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home